Friday, April 8, 2011

Prompt #7

Ok, so since we had so many glorious suggestions last week, I'm just gonna keep picking from that list. This week:


DRAW SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE.

As artists, I'm sure we are all desperately aware of the areas in which we are lacking. So push yourself to do something new. Draw people, animals, action poses, backgrounds, wonky perspectives, color traditionally if you normally color digitally....heck, paint something. You know what your boundaries are, and this is as good an excuse as any to step outside em.

Good luck, and see you next Friday, APRIL 15.

3 comments:

  1. how can i add my drawing to this blog
    by the way i am theresa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiiiii theresa! First I have to send you an invite to the blog, and then you accept it, and then you can post! :)

    I just sent the invite to the email on your facebook account...let me know if you don't get it or want me to send it to another email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got it
    thanx Sarah \(≧▽≦)/

    ReplyDelete